Thursday, March 22, 2012

Washing Up With An Old Friend: C.O. Bigelow Grapefruit Body Cleanser

Cindy





Aaah...what's better than stepping into the shower with an old friend? How about if that old friend gently lathers you up with soft, foamy caresses? And what if that old friend smells delightful, like a sweet, ripe grapefruit--not too tart or overpowering?

No, sadly I am not talking about a Calvin Klein underwear model (would that it were so!) or my new bisexual lover (alas!), but rather my favorite body wash: C.O. Bigelow Grapefruit Body Cleanser. If I can't have another body in with me, this is the next best thing.

Its wonderful scent wakes me up, but doesn't linger too long...if you know what I mean.


It lathers up silky and soft (maybe it's the aloe vera), it's just sudsy enough and it rinses clean. I've been straying here and there to try other brands, because at $12.00 a pop, it is a little pricey. But the bottle lasts quite a long time. You only need a drop or two here and there and I swear, it's worth it. When you order directly from the site, the package is almost always on your doorstep the next afternoon--even with regular shipping. So if you want a luxurious, sweet smelling old friend to keep you company during your next bath or shower, I highly recommend my old friend.

Seven tentacles, with only a nip off because of price.

Rating: 7/8 tentacles

No comments:

Post a Comment