Monday, March 26, 2012

Mad Men Doesn't Flick My Bic, If You Know What I'm Sayin'

Pinky McLadybits




Via
The most relaxing song in the world? Maybe for normal people, but as someone with anxiety/panic disorder, it only made my face feel weird and made me remember that I could be doing other things with my time. (The Hairpin)

Sometimes a movie has one shining piece of brilliance that makes you question whether the rest of the film really sucked or if you missed something. Apparently, some of the movies really do just suck. (The Awl)

Speaking of suck, I tried to watch Mad Men. I really did. But partway through the first episode and seeing all of the sexism was enough to turn me off. I get enough woman-bashing when I read comments from Republican candidates. I don't need it in my entertainment. So I understand why Lindsay Cross doesn't watch it either. (The Gloss)


Figgy is going to go apeshit on me for that! Perhaps these lovely circus-themed cakes will soothe her. (Cake Wrecks)

Sometimes we all focus on the bad things about our partners and not the good things. It turns out that some of the "bad" things are actually great for your relationship, so good job? (Match.com At Yahoo)

This list is called 10 Things Kids Today Never Have To Worry About, but I like to think of it as 10 Things I No Longer Have To Worry About. WOOOO, FREE MUSIC! (BuzzFeed)

Do you find yourself wondering what happened to the ex-wives of celebrities? Me neither, but some of them think we give a shit and will be willing to watch them on television. (LA Times)

Here's something I do give a shit about: The Unauthorized Biography of The Easter Bunny! *gasp* (mental floss)

Are you crafty? Would you like to be? Check out how to make a pair of earrings with cotter pins, thread, liquid stitch, and a couple of other inexpensive things! (Pitter And Glink)

Maybe you don't want to make new earrings. Maybe you're looking for some interesting DIY Easter decorations. Have a look at these amazing eggs! (It's Overflowing)

Then you can make your own Cadbury Creme Eggs. And eat 'em! (Instructables)

I enjoy artists that take movies and create their own posters. They are most always better than what was really released for a film. Check out these 8-bit creations of movie posters! My favorite is The Dark Knight. (Behance)

I am trying to decide if this video of a 22 month old using a climbing wall to get a toy is awesome or assy. Hmm.



A Redditor's friend entered a women't floor routine competition. And he was ADORABLE.

2 comments:

  1. BUT THE WHOLE POINT OF MAD MEN IS HOW HORRRI--

    UGH. NO. Not gonna bother. You like Community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM FAR TOO FUCKING DELICATE FOR MAD MEN!

    ReplyDelete