Friday, February 3, 2012

Kolby Efron Has A Lovely Ring To It, N'est-Ce Pas?

Kolby




Happy Friday my adorable little eclairs!  Let's kick the weekend off with a wee bit of fresh meat, shall we?  Oh, I think so.

Yes.  Zac Efron IS a man.  Why was I the only woman to think so until now?  Good looking out, Glamour.  (Glamour)

See?  Even heathens and non-believers are capable of charity.  So what if the devil made them do it? (Alternet)

An Illinois man who listed President Obama's old car for sale on Ebay failed to receive a single bid.  I'm not sure if it was the million-dollar price tag or the fact that it's a goddamn Chrysler.  (Huff Post Chicago)

I'm on a serious avocado kick lately.  I actually had to check if it was possible to overdose on them, that's how much I'm in love with avocados right now.  I'm not quite sure how this recipe for Eggs Baked in Avocados will feel in my tummy, but by golly, I'm going to try it.  (Babble)


Well, here's one way to learn a new language - from the movies.  This method requires some serious focus and possibly a love affair with your dvd player.  (Lifehacker)

One way to guarantee a successful Super Bowl party is to serve cheese (and beer).  Lots and lots of cheese (and beer).  Perhaps this recipe for a Smoked Gouda Cheese Ball will do the trick.  (Persephone Magazine)

This is what one scientist believes humans will look like in 50 million years.  I'm so damn happy I'll be super dead by then.  (Geekologie)

Rosanne Barr is running for president.  Her platform?  Legalize pot, outlaw bullshit.  BARR/MCLADYBITS 2012!!! (Gawker)

Spring is coming, and if you're looking for a weekend project to put those winter blahs behind you, here are 7 Do-It-Yourself Flower Vases that just might help. (Good)

Here is a lovely collection of early, unpublished photographs of Marilyn Monroe.  I can think of worse ways to spend a few minutes.  (LIFE)

This is what happens when we give men time to themselves.  (Laughing Squid)

Erm, but we LOVE our men, don't we girls?  We love them so much we want to make their lives easier whenever we can.  That's why this list of the 10 Most Romantic Gifts for Women exists - to simplify the lives of the men we care about.  No other reason.  (All Womens Talk)

I give you the Hula Hoop Cam.  I apologize for any twitching or vomiting that follows the viewing of this clip.


Enjoy the weekend everyone!  If you're headed to any rad (or wicked lame) Super Bowl parties, drive safely and try not to punch the TV every time Tom Brady appears.  And if, like me, you don't have a dog in this fight, why not let Teddy the Porcupine choose which team you should cheer for come Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment