Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Winter Is Here: Products To Help Fight Winter Ravages PART II

Pinky McLadybits




I told you we would have more for you, kids! More help for winter skin annoyances. Let's get to it!


"When I was working in a fabric store and my hands were actually starting to bleed from how dry they were, this stuff brought them back."

Neti Pot by Napoleanita

"When I'm so stuffed up that I can't even blow my nose, I use this and I can instantly breathe again."

First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream by Rusty

"The moisture is also long lasting, so I don’t get midway through my day only to discover that the skin on my forehead is making a break for it."


"It works. No flaky hands, peeling skin, or dry itchy shenanigans happening with this hand soap."


"So, you've got a great price, an adorable package, small amounts of product required, and it works."


"The balm is, according to the website, "95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.""


"Body scrubs work wonders on all types of skin, but I've found that during winter, using a scrub 1-2 times a week has tremendous benefits for my flaky, itchy skin."

No comments:

Post a Comment