Wednesday, December 21, 2011

e.l.f. Tone Correcting Concealer: For Less Than A Grande Latte...

Pinky McLadybits



I have a stupid red spot on my chin and one by my lip. This doesn't happen that often, but it pisses me off mightily when it does happen. Especially since I don't own any concealer. 

DON'T YOU JUDGE ME! Unless you judge me to be awesome, then carry on.

Anyway, I went to Target to buy flasks and a gingerbread house, as you do, and I went to the makeup aisle first. e.l.f. had Tone Correcting Concealer for $1.00, so I was easily persuaded to grab the Apricot Beige and fling it in my cart with the buttwipes and cleansing face towelettes I had already snatched up. I'm a buying machine. 

The e.l.f. Tone Correcting Concealer comes in a little tube with a sponge-tipped wand applicator inside the lid. After inhaling my lunch, I decided to attempt covering the gorgeous bags and purplish circles under my eyes and the two red spots with the concealer. My days are hella exciting, people.

I was surprised when I dabbed the red spot on my chin and found that the concealer smells of oranges or something else awesome. I love that. I put some on the spot and then patted it into my skin. It lessened the spot but not enough as far as I was concerned. It took a couple more applications and more patting, but I finally got it to where it wasn't so noticeable. There wasn't that telling weird outline of gross and crust that some concealers leave behind, which is what we all want. Outlining the problem doesn't help anything, Other Concealers. You hoobs.

My under-eye circle-bag-purple things took less product to conceal. That's nice. I feel like I might look as though I fall asleep before 11 every damn night. Overall, I am impressed with e.l.f. Tone Correcting Concealer, especially the price. It's an excellent product for less than a can of soda from one of those damn machines. 

Rating: 7/8 tentacles

No comments:

Post a Comment