Monday, November 21, 2011

Hot Links: I Just Blue Myself.

Pinky McLadybits


Ooooh! The Merc With A Mouth as a pencil cup? GIMME!

Check out this sweet tattoo of Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem.

NEW EPISODES OF ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT WILL BE ON NETFLIX! OHMAHGAH YOU GUYS! 2013? COME ON!

Zodiac Disney Princesses. I'm a pisces!

If Godtopussy was a blonde woman in a dress...


Mila Kunis also went to a Marine Corps Ball. Maybe these stars are just taking our service men and women up on their invites for exposure and good press, but I'm sure that the person that invited the celeb could care less what the reason is, so I'm calling this as Awesome.

It's a slow day so far in Celebrity Land! So I give you this list from Cracked: 5 Insane Celebrity Conspiracy Theories That Make Sense.

GAME OF THRONES TEASER!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment