Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween How-To: Kabuki Becky, Geisha Girl



 Hey there Hot Inkers!

I wanted to share a couple of super easy makeup/costumes I've done over the years - all of them pretty much last minute.

In fact, I used to make a great big deal of my Halloween - I love it far more than any other holiday, and that includes Christmas.

But since I had kids - they started to get the goods. Let me tell you about my experience making plush Toopy and Binoo costumes that one year. SRSLY.

Anyhoo - why should I miss out? A little ingenuity can go a long way, and so with that in mind, take a look at my Kabuki Becky demo so you can see how easy it might be to whip up a costume of your own on the fly.

(Note: Turn on slideshow comments to read about what I was doing throughout)



Let me know what you think in the comments!

2 comments: